Since yesterday, November 23 at 00:00, the Chilean borders open again, complying with strict sanitary measures.
Requirements for foreigners entering Chile.
- Negative result in a test of PCR of the Covid-19 test at least 72 hours before boarding
- Fill out the health passport at the entrance and the following form that is valid for 14 days,
- Medical insurance that covers Covid-19 problems during your period of stay. Between November 23 and December 7 inclusive, passengers from countries with community transmission will also have to complete a 14-day quarantine.
Requirements for Chilean or resident foreigners who return to Chile.
- Quarantine for 14 days or negative PCR taken 72 hours before shipping or PCR taken in Chile quarantining until the result is obtained.
- Complete health passport upon admission at www.c19.cl
- Follow-up form for 14 days from entry to the country.